Wed, Jun 15|
@ Power Engineers Overland Park Location
Kansas City, MO | June 15-16, 2022
How much is a well-trained, smart problem-solver worth to you? It's impossible to quantify how many extra hours and dollars are drained into taking “another stab at it” - lost time, money, resources, uptime, and, of course, revenue. It's NOT impossible to get everyone up to speed after all...
Time & Location
Jun 15, 2022, 5:00 PM – Jun 16, 2022, 7:00 PM
@ Power Engineers Overland Park Location, 16041 Foster, Stilwell, KS 66085, USA
About the Event
The no BS 1-day event that breaks the CEMS training mold:
- We get to the point: comprehensive environmental training, yup, in a 1-day.
- From newbies to Environmental Engineers: classes are tailored to meet the participants where they are at their experience level
- Seasoned professionals with a wealth of warts and scars from their years of experience who are ready to share their mistakes, insights and tricks.
- Making our own tech nightmares your priceless content: From the regulatory basis of air compliance down to all aspects related to the hardware, software, testing, and ongoing support. Whatever is needed to satisfy your monitoring obligations, we'll cover it.
- Make new partnerships, collegues and old friends: Beyond just making class time engaging, we provide ample opportunity for students to enjoy the company of new friends and colleagues that they can troublehoot and connect with for years.
LEARN USEFUL SOLUTIONS FOR REAL-LIFE CHALLENGES - NOT JUST A LOT OF THEORY.
Go home with knowledge you can put to use immediately, not just theory and hypotheticals. There are no textbooks, long boring lectures, or BS. Come learn with us in an open, personal, authentic, and entertaining way.
Hotels: There are several hotels within a few minutes of the training location:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Overland Park
7580 W 135th St, Overland Park, KS 66223
Hampton Inn & Suites Overland Park South
7521 W 135th St, Overland Park, KS 66223
POWER Office COVID-19 Information for Visitors and Vendors:
We value the health and well-being of POWER employees and our visitors. POWER office expectations are outlined below. We appreciate your cooperation with these preventive measures. Thank you for helping all of us stay healthy and safe.
Masks are optional in POWER offices, unless required by state/local mandate. Masks are available at the front desk, if you need one.
Please follow all office signage. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available for your use. Please self-screen for symptoms before entering a POWER office.
If you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 48 hours, please do not enter until you are symptom free for 24 hours.
• Fever of 100.4 F (38 C) or above or fever symptoms like chills and sweating
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Fatigue • Sore throat • Loss of taste or smell
• Chills or repeated shaking with chills
• Muscle or body aches
• Nausea or vomiting
• Congestion or runny nose
After visiting a POWER office, should you exhibit any of the above symptoms, please inform your POWER contact as soon as possible of your symptoms.
We appreciate your cooperation with these preventive measures. Thank you for helping all of us stay healthy and safe.
Registration and Meet & Greet (for those arriving the day before)Nick & Jakes
Continental BreakastPower Engineers Overland Park
The Show Me Workshop
+$3.13 service fee
This ticket covers the pre-workshop event, the workshop training, lunch, breaks & the post workshop social
+$3.13 service fee0