top of page
Wed, Jun 15|
Kansas City, MO | June 15-16
How much is a well-trained, smart problem-solver worth to you? It's impossible to quantify how many extra hours and dollars are drained into taking “another stab at it” - lost time, money, resources, uptime, and, of course, revenue. It's NOT impossible to get everyone up to speed after all...
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Jun 15, 2022, 5:00 PM – Jun 16, 2022, 5:30 PM
Power Engineers, 16041 Foster, Stilwell, KS 66085, USA
About the Event
The no BS 1-day event that breaks the CEMS training mold:
- We get to the point: comprehensive environmental training, yup, in a 1-day.
- From newbies to Environmental Engineers: classes are tailored to meet the participants where they are at their experience level
- Seasoned professionals with a wealth of warts and scars from their years of experience who are ready to share their mistakes, insights and tricks.
- Making our own tech nightmares your priceless content: From the regulatory basis of air compliance down to all aspects related to the hardware, software, testing, and ongoing support. Whatever is needed to satisfy your monitoring obligations, we'll cover it.
- Make new partnerships, collegues and old friends: Beyond just making class time engaging, we provide ample opportunity for students to enjoy the company of new friends and colleagues that they can troublehoot and connect with for years.
Learn immediately useful solutions for real-life challenges - not theory. Go home with knowledge you can put to work immediately. No BS… we’re hands-on, personal, real, and actually kinda fun.
Registration and Welcome Reception
bottom of page