Wed, Mar 30|
@ Air Hygiene International HQ
Tulsa, OK | March 30-31, 2022
How much is a well-trained, problem-solver worth to you? It's impossible to quantify how many extra hours and dollars are drained into taking “another stab at it”- Lost time, money, resources, uptime, and, of course, revenue. However, it's NOT impossible to get everyone up to speed...
Time & Location
Mar 30, 2022, 5:00 PM – Mar 31, 2022, 6:30 PM
@ Air Hygiene International HQ, 1600 W Tacoma St, Broken Arrow, OK 74012, USA
About the Event
The no BS 1-day event that breaks the CEMS training mold:
- We get to the point: comprehensive environmental training, yup, in a 1-day.
- From newbies to Environmental Engineers: classes are tailored to meet the participants where they are at their experience level
- Seasoned professionals with a wealth of warts and "scars" from their years of experience who are ready to share their mistakes, insights and tricks.
- Making our own tech nightmares your priceless content: From the regulatory basis of air compliance down to all aspects related to the hardware, software, testing, and ongoing support. Whatever is needed to satisfy your monitoring obligations, we'll cover it.
- Make new partnerships, collegues and old friends: Beyond just making class time engaging, we provide ample opportunity for students to enjoy the company of new friends and colleagues that they can troublehoot and connect with for years.
LEARN USEFUL SOLUTIONS FOR REAL-LIFE CHALLENGES - NOT JUST A LOT OF THEORY.
Go home with knowledge you can put to use immediately, not just theory and hypotheticals. There are no textbooks, long boring lectures, or BS. Come learn with us in an open, personal, authentic, and entertaining way.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tulsa S Broken Arrow Hwy 51
2201 N. Stone Wood Circle , Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012
Post Workshop Social
After an informative day filling your brain, come join us to bend an elbow and fill your belly. Meet us at the Blind Buffalo Pour House (inside the Stony Creek Hotel) for some social interaction and general nonsense with our experts.
Registration and Meet & Greet (for those arriving the day before)To Be Announced (TBD)
1 hour 15 minutes
Continental Breakfast1600 W Tacoma St, Broken Arrow
Ticket$125.00+$3.13 service feeSale ended